moving to dev@ list

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:21:28 PM >>>
+1

Lazy consensus applied in this way will help the less popular parts
of our codebase to continue to evolve and stabilize. Up to this point,
only the most popular patches have been getting enough attention
to receive the required three +1s. Going in this direction is
definitely
the right way to go.

p.s. why is this on the pmc list? we have committers who aren't
PMCers,
right?

-aaron