--On Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:35 AM -0500 Cliff Woolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Consensus at the conference was that the branch point corresponds to the
2.1.x release upon which we declare feature freeze for the 2.2 branch.

My concern with this is that if we're waiting for one small feature (say, 'group hooks'), we now have to deal with all sorts of churn in the trunk because we're waiting for that feature to land to branch. That is less than optimal, IMHO.

I'd rather branch sooner than later so that we don't have to deal with stabilizing the branch with all sorts of unwanted changes later. -- justin