At 06:06 PM 11/23/2004, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>>ap_byterange_filter->modules/http/byterange_filter.c
>
>urp.  I'm not 100% certain we want the byterange filter in the
>same context as the http protocol.  Would be -so- nice to abstract
>this so it was generic to potentially multiple protocols which all
>needed support for partial results by range.

Let me rephrase... the actual chunks (perhaps as part of a meta
data chunk which describe them) would be nice to have generic.

The processing and range selection for http obviously belong as
you proposed.  Perhaps move it all here, and refactor later into
some generic response splitting mechanism.  This does fit right
along with...