--On Wednesday, April 6, 2005 9:15 AM -0700 Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I changed mod_imap this morning from 'yes' to 'most', because I was tired
of disabling it every time I do a new install.  I think we should
reconsider what modules are enabled by default.  Here is my list of
suggested changes:

mod_version: all -> yes

Sure.

mod_asis: yes -> no
mod_imap: most -> no

I would prefer we keep mod_imap as most. Probably the same for mod_asis. These were default modules in 2.0 - therefore, I think disabling them unless explicit in 2.2 could be worrisome.

mod_dumpio: most -> all

mod_dumpio shouldn't have been most as it is debugging only...

mod_rewrite: most -> yes

I would rather prefer we make mod_rewrite 'no', but that's me. =)

I'm also fine promoting mod_proxy and mod_cache to most in 2.2. -- justin