At 01:24 PM 4/13/2005, Christian Parpart wrote:
>On Tuesday 12 April 2005 9:25 am, Sander Striker wrote:
>
>> Please give 2.0.54 a whirl and report any problems (or successes) ;)
>
>not that I'm an apache dev - within the ASF. But I've installed it locally and
>on 2 of three prod. hosts. One with having an active webchat community on it.
>So, really active. And I got no problems so far.

Christian, Stephan, others,

thank you for your responses!  Although true, only three voting
members count, we truly appreciate everyone willing to vet the
potential release candidates.

Please one request; be as specific as you can about OS flavor and
kernel, these things help us to grok exactly how widely the current
build is being tested.

Again, thank you.

Bill