On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 02:13:47PM +0900, Masaoki Kobayashi wrote:
> This patch modifies the support/ab.c to handle SSL/TLS
> properly.

This looks really wonderful, thanks a lot for submitting this.  Is there
any chance that you can rediff this against the version of ab on the
trunk?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/support/ab.c

(there are many conflicts when applying your patch to that)

> The current implementation in 2.0.54 seems to be broken
> because it dumps core when I compile it with "-DUSE_SSL".
> Even when I go back to 2.0.39, it still has many problems.

The trunk already fixed some of the simpler issues fixed there but not
the more fundamental stuff you mention.  It would be great to get your
fixes in but it needs to be merged to the trunk first.

Regards,

joe