Hi,

This is my first attempt at writing an experimental version of mod_smtpd. I don't yet have svn access yet so this code can be downloaded from http://rian.merseine.nu/mod_smtpd-0.1.tar.gz.

This implementation shows my vision for mod_smtpd and it isn't perfect, so please test/look at the code and think about where its method of extensibility works and doesn't work. This implementation is different from Jem's view of hooks for each smtp command (i do something similar but not so drastic as hooks for each smtp command, i have a apr_hash_t with function pointers for each different smtp command).

Jem/Paul/Nick: I'm especially interested in what you think about the design I've laid out in this implementation.
-rian