> Cool. Very good start.  Leaks memory like a sieve, but good start.

ohh, I thought I was taking care of it. I mean, code frees the memory
when no longer needed except during the shutdown of server. anyway I
will go through the code again to check that. Also feel free to point
out the code which is causing memory leak problem.

> It would be cool if we could find a way to use Apache's subrequest stuff
> rather than curl.  One less dependency you know.  I've also had issues
> with libcurl and ssl randomly coreing.

I would also prefer using subrequest instead of libcurl. but when I
reviewed make_sub_request code, I couldnt find a way to use it as
mod-c-requester doesnt have connection and request available.
I believe we might need some re-factoring to make sub-request work in
such scenarios. so for now I am using libcurl and would continue
investigating other ways.

Thanks,
Parin.