Hi All,

I am new to this list, but after scouring the archives it appears this is the exact place I need to be for my request (and I can help you all out as well).

It appears that a few days ago you started testing 2.1.8 and voted to release. I would like to test a Windows + openSSL build of the 2.1.8 beta. I have a specific need for Large File Support -- some of the files I am transferring are 3-4+ GB and growing steadily.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to cobble together a Windows build from the sources currently available. If somebody can provide me with a Windows build I can begin testing immediately.

Thanks for your time,
Paul