On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 03:47:51PM -0400, Joshua Slive wrote:
> This is my period reminder email that mod_mbox is regularly crashing on
> ajax.  Nothing more to add from my previous notes.

I no longer have the time to look into this.  Sorry.

I tried to follow up with this before; but the crashes seem to be in
Paul's refactored caching code that I'm not at all familiar with.

On that note, we should look for someone else to take over
mail-archives.apache.org.  I'm getting flooded with a bunch of errors
due to Roy removing or renaming some ASF lists.  Any volunteer would
have to coordinate with infra@ to get access - I'm so far out of the
loop nowadays I don't even know what would have to happen for that.
So, if you're interested, ask on infra@ and let them figure out what
needs to happen...

*sigh*  -- justin