Brian Akins wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Yup - apr 0.9.7 is part of the bundle.  We can spell this out in the
announce, certainly, and on the downloads page README - would that
suffice?

How horrible would it be to have the apr_reslist_invalidate patch applied to the bundled apr?

I'm wondering if we all woke up this morning on different planets :)

$ cd httpd-2.0.55
$ grep -r apr_reslist_invalidate *
srclib/apr-util/include/apr_reslist.h:APU_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_reslist_invalidate(apr_reslist_t *reslist, srclib/apr-util/misc/apr_reslist.c:APU_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_reslist_invalidate(apr_reslist_t *reslist, srclib/apr-util/CHANGES: *) Backport the apr_reslist_timeout_set and apr_reslist_invalidate

Which patch are you thinking about?  The next window of opportunity is
apr-0.9.8, which if it's substantial, probably will have its day before
2.0.56.

With several other apr-based projects, including arbitrary patches in
the release tarball is a non-starter.  If you have additional patches
for some specific cases, we can consider adding them in dist/httpd/
to patches/apply_to_2.0.55/.

Bill