--On November 3, 2005 4:54:08 PM +0000 Nick Kew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to elaborate on that, it's the name I'm not happy about.
I'm perfectly happy with the /modules/aaa/ classification.

The problem is that mod_access does not indicate the purpose of the module. access to what? What is access?

mod_authz_host is by far the best representation of what the module does and how it specifically fits into our module classifications. So, if you are going to complain about the name, please come up with helpful suggestions rather than having us revert to an ambiguous name. -- justin