Once 2.2 is released we'll be working to use it -- and distribute it with our products -- on Windows, Solaris, and AIX.

I throw in patches relevant to these platforms when possible, but I don't have the time or interest in native (non-Java) code anymore to help out more.

--
Jess Holle

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Jim Jagielski wrote:

Joe Orton wrote:

Win32 is not special. It's a second-class citizen if anything because it gets so little developer attention.

Now *that's* a statement for the Release Notes :)

Absolutely, add to this list AIX, OS2, Netware, BeOS, HPUX and many others. Not to mention OS/390, BS2000 and several others I don't think we can build
on since 1.3.

Perhaps the Apache HTTP Server for Linux 2.6/Solaris 10/BSD 4 would be a more appropriate name for this project, based on the current community participation,
as long as we are going for Truth in Advertising.

Of course there are maintainers for each of those 'others', but since active development has become nothing but Linux/Solaris/BSD we should specify supported platforms, not bother to list the dozens of platforms that are not as closely
maintained.

Bill