On Dec 1, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Oden Eriksson wrote:

torsdagen den 1 december 2005 21.38 skrev Sander Temme:

Note the cp turds: those files are not installed along with APR, so
buildconf cannot copy them over. How come I or no one else noticed
this ever? Probably because these files are not cleaned up by make

Because you never package it like we do. I think you only do ./ configure;
make; make install and are satisfied with that.

Oden,

Can you tell us what steps you take to package httpd/apr/apr-util? I think that would tell us a little more about possible use cases for the build system.

Thanks,

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.temme.net/sander/