Hi,

* William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-12-20 16:45:33]:

> Simply call it a release candidate for now, that would work.
>
> >Anyway, if it is needed, I can create a mod_mbox subdir in /dev/dist
> >and put the tarballs in there. I was not really confident into
> >touching minotaur's DocumentRoot directory structure, that's why I
> >used this easier and safer solution.
>
> Don't panic :)  And yes, the subdir makes it easier for users to find, IMHO.
> I've done the same for mod_aspdotnet snapshots.

Ok, then let's start again. A mod_mbox release candidate,
mod_mbox-0.2rc1, is available at
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_mbox/

According to what Bill said, I'm now waiting for votes on making it
Alpha, Beta or GA.

Thank you, and sorry for the mess. We should add a paragraph to the
Release Guidelines about the release candidate stage, this point is
not clear right out of the documentation.

- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.