On 03/08/2006 12:40 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> The question that remains open to me is what kind of implementation should be
> used
> if force-flush is set to true?
>
> The poll approach in the current code or flushing after each packet?

If the poll approach is used we need to make FLUSH_WAIT configurable too of
course
as the current value may not fit to all environments.
But I agree with Justin that this parameter might be hard to understand
by the user. So we need a good documentation and a good default value in this
case.
Maybe also an argument for the "flush after each packet" solution for the sake
of
less user confusion.

Regards

Rüdiger