On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 11:21:46AM +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> On Monday 27 March 2006 11:07, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
>
> > Since this is our first post 2.2 GA release, do we still want feedback
> > from infra? downgrading a.o might send some bad signals ;-) Or maybe
> > there's a subdomain or two running 2.0 still?
>
> Huh?  Who's talking about downgrading?

Until now, we've always had 3 days of 2.0 in production on ASF hardware
before going GA, and I'm wondering if we now treat 2.0 like 1.3 and not
do this on apache.org, or we politely ask infra to try out the candidate
(I don't think there's any 2.2-only features being used on a.o).

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]