Can any one assit me with were I can find an example filter module, code or
website. That will assit me with creating a filter module that filters the
context comming from a client machince. I have some users that I provide
internet service to and I want to avoid them from sending spam out through my
gateway. The way I see this is I will use Apache is a forward proxy and if the
user is on the Yahoo email site and sends out spam, I will filter the context
before it gets to the Yahoo server and If it contains spam, I will delete the
context. I want to set up a restriction sort of like the restriction of access
to certain URLs, but instead a rescrition of outgoing context.