Brian Akins wrote:

> I want them to share the balancer.  Currently, they do not fully.
>
> Or have I confused my self...

Nah, I understand perfectly :)

VHosts should have access to any balancer defined at the
main server level. I think we're all in agreement here.
The issue is whether vhosts should be allowed to also share
and have access to balancers in *other* Vhosts. I don't
think they should, that's why making balancers global
does make sense. So we need some level of inheritance
as well as potentially some level of Vhosts looking
at the main server's proxy_conf rec.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/