On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 01:02:23PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>From the peanut gallery
>
>   [X] Jettison apache/win 1.3 binaries to a footnote of history in archives

I'd even go as far as removing all of them or if _really_ wanting to
keep one, then keep the latest around but be ready to remove that if any
security problems are discovered in the future.

>   [ ] Remove all pre 2.0.55/pre 1.3.32 binaries from www.a.o (to
>   archive.a.o)
>   [ ] Leave the last unmaintained 2.0.x in whatever state it's in
>   [ ] Leave the last unmaintained 1.3.x and 2.0.x in whatever state they
>   are in

[X] As above - keep the latest as long as it is good, but be ready to
remove it.

I don't really see much reason for having 2.0.x bins at all, but keeping
old ones around is just asking for trouble imho.
Sure, if someone wants to roll bins from 2.0, then no problem - but
keeping an archive of old versions is just like giving people enough
rope...

vh

Mads Toftum