This is an absolute shame. I've followed the Apache project for years now, and especially mod_aspdotnet (without which the httpd server is useless to me). I've commented a few times, though as for submitting bugs I couldn't because I found none. However, I haven't been as active as I could have been because my ASP.NET programs are 2.0, which doesn't completely run on the mod. Once I submitted a list of features I'd like implemented for 2.0... couldn't implement them myself because I don't have the know-how in that area. I went through the source, but it will be awhile before I can start any active development.

So, the whole mod is just going to die? Just because we didn't submit bugs or feature requests? Isn't there a problem with a system that assumes software is unwanted if there aren't any bugs found or features that need to be added? -1 for opensource from me... I guess I'll have to move on to more expensive options. Thank you William Rowe for trying; that's more than most of the rest can say.

-Wraith