Do you need to checkout head for apr and apr-util ?

Sander Temme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/20/2006 04:06 PM
Please respond to
dev@httpd.apache.org

dev@httpd.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Apache BUG: 36495  : ajp_proxy_connect_backend failure

On Dec 20, 2006, at 8:00 AM, Benjamin Cuthbert wrote:

> So i have checked out the trunk, but there was no configure file./..

Run ./buildconf from the checkout directory. You'll need to have
tools like autoconf, libtool installed.

> I have copied the modules/proxy directory back into my 2.2.3
> installation dir and then recompiled.

That might break things in horrible and confusing ways. Looks like
that's exactly what happened for you.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/