On 2/20/07, steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm guessing that 2.4 is a while out... but that is good to hear that
it will be baseline. Having its own balancer would be a plus as well.

I honestly think that a dedicated version of such a thing just for PHP
would ease adoption of Apache releases (at least from those whom
depend on PHP). I think that the whole process/thread issue ought to
be factored out for PHP people (i.e., they should always use FastCGI,
but have it managed and setup easily enough that they think it is a
straight apache module). But I digress...

We anxiously await your patches ;-)

Seriously, that would be great, now all you need is someone to
actually work on it...

-garrett