On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Vinay Y S wrote:

Actually, either my earlier patch which adds a apr_file_close in
apreq_file_cleanup or just removing the APR_FILE_NOCLEANUP from the
flags(patch attached) is enough. Both together isn't required. (but
it's safe as the cleanup handler installed by apr would get
uninstalled when you do apr_file_close). I favor doing just one of
them, preferably, removing the APR_FILE_NOCLEANUP flag. This makes the
WIN32 code identical to other platforms(where it's already working
fine, so no change for them). Patch for the same against the svn
source is given below. Please try this on win32 systems.

Removing the APR_FILE_NOCLEANUP would, I think, bring
us back to the problem described at
for which this was introduced, in that some Win32 systems
have occasional stray temp files lingering around.

--
best regards,
Randy