On 4/3/07, Burak Arslan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
afaik, apache does not offer a proper free() function, which might cause
problems with image processing modules(if you're processing multiple images per
connection). so i'd not attempt to hack that library only to get the same
functionality as before. your call, though.

I have not dug deeply into the Apache pools, yet, but...  My
impression was that I could create use sub pools to get the same
effect as free().  My whole sole objective here is to speed up the
image processing, my thought is that by using the Apache pools, the
memory aspect of the process will be faster.