Hi all,
although some of us might find the thread here interesting, some others might
object that it doesnt belong to this list because:
- its mysql-related and has nothing to do with Apache itself
- we speak here about a third-party module which is also not part of Apache

even if we are going to implement SSL database connections in APR DBD its again
the wrong place, and should go to the apr list.

Just wanted to mention that I'm aware of these; and want to offer my own forum:
http://www.gknw.net/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=22
where those interested in can continue this discussion (registration required)
in case someone objects.

greets, Guenter.