On 4/27/07 2:34 PM, "Brian McCallister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thoughts?

Sounds good to me.  Like I said, I just started playing with it this morning
:)

If you can point me more in the right direction, I can give it a try.  I was
just scratching an itch.

Also, I want to add quick_handler to the mix.  If I'm reading it correctly,
wombat_handler only uses the stat caching, so I was using the harness stuff
basically like this:

int wombat_quick_harness(request_rec *r, int lookup) {
    if(lookup) {
        return DECLINED;
    }
    return wombat_request_rec_hook_harness(r, "quick");
}

static const char* register_quick_hook(cmd_parms *cmd, void *_cfg, const
char *file, const char *function) {
    return register_named_file_function_hook("quick", cmd, _cfg, file,
function);
}

I want to be able to cache "forever"

Thoughts about that?  Doesn't seem ideal the way I was doing it...

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer