I'd like to see new tarballs rolled soonish, given the single significant
bug that was disclosed earlier today.

Obviously most mass-vhosters are capable of compiling their own binary,
so providing the seperate-pid-table patch (whoever gets around to writing
one) resolves any immediate urgency.

But people get skittish when they see httpd anywhere near vulnerability,
so I'll roll apr 0.9/1.2 in 36 hours which means midday Sunday it's likely
to be released and ready to drop into 2.0 / 2.2.

1.3 could be rolled/released whenever it's been patched, but I'd personally
rather see *one* announcement, again, like we did about a year back, so we
don't have silly people scrambling to install 1.3 in place of 2.2 :)

I volunteer to roll 1.3 when it's ready, since Sander offered to roll 2.2
(and perhaps 2.0?)

Bill