On 05/30/2007 09:37 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> We also have remaining bugfixes that *should* go in.
> PR#39710 is simple enough to review, and another release without

Good reminder. I just casted my vote for the backport. So lets hope
that we get the missing +1.

> fixing that would be a huge WTF???  I'm also part way through
> reviewing Chris's mod_dbd rewrite.  It's clearly an improvement on
> what we have, but getting three +1s by the weekend seems optimistic.

Yes, that would be very optimistic. IMHO his patches deserve more attention,
but I am currently too short on time and not so familar with the mod_dbd
code that I can do this. But as there are several proposals from Chris, you
and Chris may be able to advice which of them are most important / easiest to
review. So maybe some "lower" hanging fruits :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger