Eric Covener wrote:
> On 7/22/07, Nick Kew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:18:49 -0400
>> "Eric Covener" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Seems to behave better w/ the patch below:
>> >
>> > http://people.apache.org/~covener/apxs-cpp.diff
>>
>> .cxx?  Modules in other languages?
>> How about adding an environment variable?
>
> How about @opt_E to prepend (unshift) additional source extensions?

My suggestion on modules-dev was to focus on the object and lib extensions,
a very short list that are usually acceptable to ld/libtool, and then having
the assumption that others are source files.  Right now, we pick up all known
source extensions, and assume any others are objects or libs.

In conjunction with Eric's patch above, it seems like a more comprehensive
fix.

Bill