Rich Bowen wrote:
Received this query from a friend and colleague:

... I've been working on an issue at
work, where we're trying to remove some headers from a (proxied)
request.  Whilst I was looking for a solution I came across this
patch:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-cvs/200406.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

but when I looked at the mod_headers docs -
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_headers.html

I can't see anything about it.

I was wondering if the patch was reversed or wasn't used, or whether
the documentation was behind.

Greetings,

I am the original author of the patch, which André applied.
Shortly after the patch was accepted in 2.0, I sent a documentation patch for 2.0.
Reply I got was that 2.0 documentation was not important, and doc
patch would not be applied.
As far as I know, the patch *is* applied on 2.0.

BR,

Vincent Deffontaines

Looking at the code, I'm not entirely certain if the patch is in there or not. The removed lines are missing, but so are the added lines. Can someone shed any light on this for me, please? Or is this so long ago that it's no longer answerable?

--
http://feathercast.org/