On Aug 10, 2007, at 16:31, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-cvs/200406.mbox/% [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am the original author of the patch, which André applied.
Shortly after the patch was accepted in 2.0, I sent a documentation patch for 2.0.
Reply I got was that 2.0 documentation was not important, and doc
patch would not be applied.
As far as I know, the patch *is* applied on 2.0.

I'm very sorry that was the response that you received. The 2.0 documentation is, of course, important. If you can direct me to that patch, I'd be glad to apply it.

--
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Mahatma Ghandi