I like to inform you all, just for the complete picture.  There is more then
the RC issue in the other thread.

On request I have to remove the Feather, see the mail below.

So other Apache Community sites are warned. And maybe customer sites with
the Apache logo must be warned.

Till now I was thinking that we where  a friends Community in sake of Open
Source.

Correct me if I wrong, but sometimes I have the feeling that ASF and/or
Covalent Technologies are not happy with the Apache Lounge. And like Tom
said before: sounds a bit more territorial than legal to me. Maybe Covalent Technologies is also trying to protect there position as distributor ?

So I will keeping www.apachelounge.com down , I do not not want to much
hassle to sort out  the issues addressed here.

The forum www.apachelounge.com/forum/ shall I keep up for some time, so
users can read the posts.

Steffen

----- Original Message ----- From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>