Issac Goldstand wrote:
Nice.  A cursory look appears to match what I have.

I also dug up another nugget - a complete patch against httpd-2.2.6 for
the UDP support (excluding only the APR recvfrom issue) - I thought I
had it lying around somewhere.  I included two; one with and one without
the APR backport.  Rolf, try to use this (use the one with the
apr-backport) instead of downloading and patching trunk.

Rather than busting on 2.2.{stale} I'd much rather focus on getting your
proposed enhancements into trunk, and plow forward to ship 2.4 httpd for
udp support.  My 2c US (small and shrinking)

Bill