Hi All,

I accidentally committed an upgrade to httpd/httpd/vendor/pcre/current
to 7.4. I apparently had a commit bit there because I'm on the PMC from past apreq work.

I immediately asked what to do over on #infra on freenode and jerenkrantz agreed I should back it out so I did.

It was committed in r598339 and removed in r598343.
I was following th README there and did not execute the svn cp after actually seing the ci complete. I was expecting it to fail. httpd/httpd/{branches,trunk} were not affected.

If I need to do anything else to undo it let me know.

I shall be more careful in the future.

On another note, the reasoning behind this is FreeBSD ports supposed WITH_PCRE_FROM_PORTS option in www/apache22 et al. Which works flawlessly so I thought it might be a good idea; however, I definetely wanted it reviewed on this list first.

Again, my appologies.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 323.219.4708
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc. http://riderway.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.