On 01/06/2008 07:47 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 01/06/2008 11:39 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>> On 01/06/2008 02:20 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

>>> Do you mean as in tcpdump -x?  I've uploaded a pair of dumps
>>> (one of client-proxy, the other of proxy-server) at the same
>>> location.
>>

> Ok, next one. I missed to set the correct state in some situations.
> Can you please give it a try again?

Ok, hopefully final one. Though I still have some optimizations in the
pipe they do not relate directly to the bug.
Nick could you please test latest trunk (already contains optimizations) and
2.2.x with r609394 and r609538 (minimum stuff to fix all aspects of the bug
including chunk extensions) backported which should apply cleanly, again?
Thanks.
Once the tests are positive I will propose r609394 and r609538 for backport
such that T&R of 2.2.x and all other branches can start soon.
I will also propose the optimizations. If someone has cycles to review then
fine, if not then in 2.2.9 :-).

Regards

RĂ¼diger