William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote on 2008-01-02:

Please fetch up the newly prepared httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1.tar.gz, or the
win32/netware/os2 suitable package httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1-crlf.zip (and
their md5/asc sigs), take it for a spin, and cast your choice

There is one binding +1, no other votes.  I count Guenter's +1 vote
for removing STATUS-FTP, but not for a release.  I promised to call
the vote Saturday (at three days) but since the winter break is an odd
time of year, and most active folks have been furiously reviewing the
various httpd release, I'll let the vote continue to sleep until
Saturday night, at which point it's released (alpha for 2.2) or DOA.

I've heard one + and one - for removing STATUS-FTP, and I think Jorge's
point is well taken, at least for alphas and betas, so it seems it's
worth leaving STATUS-FTP in our alpha and beta packages (and I think
it's also a good point for httpd-2.3-alphas when we get to those.)

The changes in trunk are rational but widely distributed, we now set up
a single initialization where once we had many, for an assortment of
state  variables.  Those sorts of changes are prone to fallout.  If you
are playing with trunk and svn up, be sure to make clean; make straight
away.  In any case, I don't see trunk as being releasable until folks
have bashed on it for a time, so if anyone's eager for 0.9.2 please test
trunk and chime in once you believe it's ready to tag.

Bill