On Feb 9, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Issac Goldstand wrote:

Any volunteers to import mod_dns so I can eventually start hacking at it
again (topic came up at work recently and I have a couple of feature
ideas that I'd like to work on, but really don't want to have to work in
my old svn + port changes to asf svn too)?

AFAIK, we finished with the red tape already (please tell me off- list if
I'm wrong)

Actually, I'd rather do that on-list so that more people know what is
required.  We already had the proposal and enough +1 votes to add
mod_dns as a subproject.

  http://markmail.org/message/juhrpyxq635mhy6n

The next question is about the intellectual property.  I note that
there is already an open source product called mod_dns:

  http://freshmeat.net/projects/mod_dns/

Is that the same code, or entirely different?

....Roy