On 05/30/2008 05:14 PM, Colm MacCárthaigh wrote:
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Akins, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How we handle purge:

Oh that reminds me, a long time ago, I wrote htcacheadmin - a generic
command line utility for administering mod_disk_cache caches. Which is
how I /used/ to handle this situation. (I've attached the source, but
it's *very* stale). If I find the time next week, I'll get this
working again, I think it might be useful to others!

Nice. Looking forward to the result if you find some time.

Regards

Rüdiger