Oops hit ctrl+s :/
I haven't given the latest source a spin (due to time problems with exams).
Last one I played with seemed to work reasonably well as a single server.

named vhost was broken though (wrowe: how is that coming along? can I give
that another run for its money later this week?)

If around the same state as when I was messing with it I'd say +1 for
beta... it was usable at least as single server. (was using it with FlashFXP
to mess around with it)
I'm not sure how it will cope with heavy usage though.

~Jorge