I haven't given the latest source a spin (due to time problems with exams).
Last one I played with seemed to work reasonably well as a single server.

named vhost was broken though (wrowe: how is that coming along? can I give
that another run for its money later this week?)

If around the same state as when I was messing with it I'd say +1 for
beta... it was usable atleast as

~Jorge