Ruediger Pluem wrote:
+
+typedef void (ap_mpm_callback_fn_t)(void *baton);
+
+/* XXXXXXX: only added support in the Event MPM.... */
+AP_DECLARE(void) ap_mpm_register_timed_callback(apr_time_t t,
+ ap_mpm_callback_fn_t *cbfn,
+                                                void *baton);
+

This breaks compilation of other MPMs as exports is created from all prototypes found in all header files in include. So IMHO the implementation of ap_mpm_register_timed_callback either has to move to mpm_common.c or we need to add dummy implementation for the other MPM's. Or we have a dummy implementation in mpm_common.c that is in a conditional block and that only
gets compiled if the MPM is not the event MPM.

I'd be okay with svn delete prefork worker as a solution :-)

Anyways, added a dummy version to mpm_common.c in r697425 for now.

-Paul