Den Monday 01 December 2008 09:17:24 skrev Paul Querna:
> I've committed a few new modules to trunk tonight:
>
> mod_ratelimit: Bandwidth Rate Limiting for Clients.
>
> mod_heartbeat: Generates Multicast heartbeat messages containing the
> status of the server.
>
> mod_heartmonitor: Collects these Multicast heartbeats for other modules
> to use.
>
> mod_lbmethod_heartbeat: Module to Load Balance mod_proxy_balancer
> workers using the data from the heartbeats.
>
> If people could take a closer look at mod_lbmethod_heartbeat especially,
> since it is completely new, and I don't really know the internals of
> mod_proxy that well, while the other ones are a little more battle tested.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Apache 2.2.10 segfaults if either/or mod_heartbeat/mod_heartmonitor is
unconfigured and/or has no access to the logs directory. Hard to say in which
combination. Well..., heh..., I wanted to try this on Mandriva. When
configured and has access to the logs directory it does not segfault. Just
thought I should mention this despite the modules is from trunk.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson