Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Nice.  How do people actually handle moderation at the ASF then?
>> You're *supposed* to be using Reply-All when you want to accept
>> a post.  Are none of these clients out there ezmlm-compatible?
>
> Gmail does the same thing in my last set of moderation emails (the
> last list I moderated got deleted last month).  Reply-all yields
> -accept, not found, -allow.
>
> I don't *recall* that being the behavior before with Gmail, but it
> seems that's what it does now...  -- justin

I've simply lived with the bother of removing the offending address,
or forgetting and just throwing away the automatic reply (from the
mail transport for unknown-recipients or from httpd against cvs@).

I'd prefer we don't throw away the to: header, it will make filtering
and sorting emails more difficult for some folks who lack any-header
rich regex filtering features.