William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Based on the enthusiasm of the module authors to adopt the AL and offer
the mod_fcgid code to the httpd community, please vote

  +/-1
  [  ]  Accept mod_fcgid into httpd

  Unless I missed a -1, that looked like a lot of +1s to me ... is
there a standard length of time to wait before calling the vote to a close?

  Assuming the vote passed, what's the next step?  The docs at
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html describe an IP
clearance submission to the Incubator, to be written by the PMC.
Would it help if I tried drafting a version of this which the PMC
could then revise?  Let me know what's best; thanks,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B