On 23.01.2009 08:45, Paras Fadte wrote:
Can you please tell me in which file ?

I assume you are building rotatelogs from within the httpd sources.

There is a file support/Makefile, which contains a line

$(LINK) $(rotatelogs_LTFLAGS) $(rotatelogs_OBJECTS) $(PROGRAM_LDADD)

Simply add "-lz" at the end of the line:

$(LINK) $(rotatelogs_LTFLAGS) $(rotatelogs_OBJECTS) $(PROGRAM_LDADD) -lz

In case you don't know what a Makefile is and how it basically works, you need to read about how to do C software development.

Regards,

Rainer