Hi ,

I have somewhat modified the rotatlogs utility to support compression
. Although it creates files in compressed format (.gz) and rotates
them properly the issue that i am facing is that when apache is
restarted (graceful or stop/start way ) the last created compressed
file doesn't seem to get closed  . Is there a way to rectify this ?
For compression I am using zlib .

Please help and thanks in advance.

-Paras