On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com> wrote:

> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>

>> On Jul 20, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>
>>  Available from the usual location (http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/)
>>> [not for distribution] are the release tarballs for httpd 2.2.12.
>>> Vote starts now and runs for ~48hrs.
>>>
>>> (it may take some time for the site to sync).
>>>

>> Hrm... Just 2 binding +1 votes, RĂ¼diger and myself... Can I get
>> another Amen?!
>>

> Installed it on OpenSolaris, tried the test framework.
> Seems most of the latter made no attempt to run.
> I have yet to find time to investigate why - hence no
> vote yet.

Nick, I installed a few CPAN modules to the stock Perl on OpenSolaris many
moons ago (probably just Test::Harness, URI, LWP::Protocol::https,
HTTP::DAV, and Bundle::ApacheTest) and the test framework runs pretty well,
though there are a handful of tests that fail unexpectedly.

Anyway, on OpenSolaris 2009.06 2.2.12 passes more tests than 2.2.11, and
doesn't regress any tests w.r.t. 2.2.11, so I'm as happy I can get given the
time I have available ;)

+1 for release