On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been experimenting with AAA, and am currently getting massive bogosity
> -- an access checker script is called for authorization -- on subsequent
> requests.

Interestingly, I found this post from Chris some time ago that covers the
issue:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mod-fcgid-us...@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00085.html

His patch:

http://people.apache.org/~chrisd/patches/mod_fcgid_auth/mod_fcgid-1auth-trunk.patch

This part of the patch addresses the heart of this problem:

+       if (role == FCGI_AUTHORIZER) {
+               argv0 = auth_conf->path;
+               inode = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->inode : auth_conf->inode;
+               deviceid = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->deviceid :
auth_conf->deviceid;
+               shareid = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->share_group_id
+                                                          :
auth_conf->share_group_id;
+       } else {
+               inode = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->inode : r->finfo.inode;
+               deviceid = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->deviceid :
r->finfo.device;
+               shareid = wrapper_conf ? wrapper_conf->share_group_id
+                                                          : (apr_size_t) -1;
+       }

Chris, I don't think you've referenced the patch here, and for the new
ASL-licensed code base.  Can you do so?