Bill,
William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:
>> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>>   [X] +1 to release as 0.9.5-beta
>> But with a single vote, I'll declare this vote DOA on Tuesday night, after
>> seven days of voting.
>
> And in 18 hours, with no other voters, it seems appropriate to begin a vote
> for dissolving mod_ftp from the httpd project.  Please share your thoughts
> on the topic.
here's a first result for a build on Linux (OpenSuSE 10.3):
ftp_commands.c: In function ‘common_list’:

ftp_commands.c:694: warning: suggest parentheses around && within ||

ftp_protocol.c: In function ‘ftp_read_line’:
ftp_protocol.c:244: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
ftp_protocol.c:246: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
ftp_protocol.c:246: warning: comparison is always true due to limited
range of data type
ftp_protocol.c:255: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
ftp_protocol.c:258: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
ftp_protocol.c:258: warning: comparison is always true due to limited
range of data type

we should fix these first, and re-roll ...

Gün.